Monday, August 24, 2009

Hell in A Sentence

I was recently told to go to hell today. Inspiring words, considering we live in hell already. Would it be that the person’s closet full of skeletons also contains a scope of hypocrisy within? OR perhaps that person felt a connection to one of my shorts. Why would you send someone to hell for openly stating their thoughts or for writing to begin with? What is this world coming to?

Free thought and writing are the foundation of this very society. We need to express ourselves in order to allow ourselves some free space in our heads (smile). I don’t feel bad. I am just surprised.

If you take my writing at a personal level, maybe you have the means of getting to hell quicker than I do. Seriously though, Stephen King, Clive Barker, and Wes Craven have made tons of money with hours’ worth of horror genre. If their lives equate to hell, I am definitely a follower.

Don’t get sensitive. If you enjoy a short story, if you like to read poems, or if you are bored and you are interested in something a bit different, read on (July has some of my best writings). If it disturbs you, just walk away and pretend to be normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment