Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Woman's Job is Never Done

Having had a bit too much to drink, I fix my gaze on the game that I am playing. I had a long day - laundry, cooking, the dog, the kids. This is my outlet. This is my alone time. How pathetic!

It is late, and he passes me by on his way to the bathroom. Surprised, he thought I was sleeping. He is going to take a shower. Or at least that is what I thought he said. Maybe he asked me to join him?

Curious, I follow him to the bathroom. He smiles as he turns on the shower. He removes his clothes and gets in. I watch him. He stares back. I get the hint . . .

I remove my clothes and I join him in the shower. I soap up the spots that he missed. He moans as I close in on his manhood. I guess my work isn’t over yet . . .

Stroking until he begins to breathe heavy, the showers drowning me as I swiftly kneel before him. Working him until he tenses and he thrusts himself deeply into my mouth. I let his seed seep out of mouth down to my breasts.

I get up from the position I was in. He turns away and he walks out of the shower. I face the shower to wash him away. “Another job well done,” I sigh to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment